Friday, December 19, 2008

"MINE" and "Theirs"



A few years back, I realized my "Obsessiveness" that seems to come out in me while decorating the Christmas tree really wasn't fair to my kids (or husband) who just wanted to place a cute, handmade ornament in a random place on the tree. I swear that I really do love the little ornaments the kids make at school, and I really do want them to have "FUN" decorating the tree. That's why they have their OWN tree! They can put what they want, where they want and I can channel all of my OCD into my perfectly spaced and color coordinated tree. Funny thing is, I really think that I like their tree better! I guess I'm just a proud mom. GOOD JOB GUYS!! Merry Christmas!

4 comments from the peanut gallery:

Erin Boyle December 19, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

They both look beautiful. Tell your kid that they did a GREAT job!
Love
Erin

Nancy December 21, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

LOL Ok I must admit... The older Oli gets the harder it is to convince myself that One day I will let him participate in the Tree decoration!! Great solution though! The kids get their own!! LOL I guess We better get another tree!!
Good Job on the Decoration by the way!!

Anonymous December 28, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

Great idea! You can never have too many trees or ornaments! They are really pretty trees!

Becky December 29, 2008 at 12:50 AM  

HAHA! You make me laugh :) Your house is always so festive around any Holiday time. I love it! Such a creative - beautiful family!

Labels

About This Blog


  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP