Friday, November 21, 2008

Not a "Cub" Anymore

Well, on Wednesday my "baby" graduated from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts. He received his Arrow of Light and his Duty of God knot...and he gave me my last 2 cub scout pins for my jean jacket collection! (Thanks Bubba!!) We are so proud of him! He is sooo excited to do the Boy Scout thing! Over night camp outs espeically. (those of you who know me well wont be surprised to know that I'm already pricing GPS units to send with him...not kidding!)


On other children news...WE ARE POTTY TRAINED!! Emma is officially a big girl now! (Even waking up in the middle of the night to go! I really enjoy that one...NOT) This is her doing the ritualistic "Big Girl Potty Dance"

Our kids are awesome....What can I say!?!?
Gracie is, of course, enjoying her new school. For those who haven't heard, I am no longer driving 3-4 hours a day to our old school. YAAAAA!!!!! We got into the charter school just 4 min. from our house (YES, I did time it....can you blame me?) Change is always hard, epically for the kids, but Grace LOVES making new friends (BOYS and girls) and she has really done well with everything.

Have a great Thanksgiving Everyone!

3 comments from the peanut gallery:

Erin Boyle November 21, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

So fun to see all of your kids and the things that they are doing! Tell Tyler we are so proud of him! And Emma that she is such a big girl, and that "her Thomas" is excited to play with her. And Gracie...gorgeous Gracie!! Need I say more. Well maybe one more thing TROUBLE!
Love You!
Erin

Becky November 22, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Oh pretty pretty Emma & Grace.

Good Job Ty ty!

Congrats Emma on being Potty Trained!

It's SO GOOD to see you finally blogging, I've waited so long for a new post.... 2 weeks is a LONG TIME to wait! :)

Miss you!

Thanks for the comments on my blog - I love to hear from you :)

Nancy November 24, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Wow Congrats TY!!!!!
He may be out of Cubscout but YOU're not!!!LOL... ok your kids are to cute!!
Good job to Emma.. sorry you have to get up at night!!!
we missed you guys this week end!!!
let's hang out before thanks giving... or maybe after let me know how busy you get:)

Labels

About This Blog


  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP