Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who Knew????

OK.... Everyone can pick your jaws up off of the floor now. I know, I know! I said that I would never do a blog even though I read all of yours religiously, but I finally got talked into it by a good friend of mine. (DARN YOU with your sensible logic Erin!!) Now, just a warning to all of those people who will subject yourselves to my "blogging".... My spelling sucks, my grammar is worse and my "clever gene" died out when I became completely sleep deprived 11 years ago. But, I will do my best and at least I will have something to look back at years from now (because heaven knows, I DON'T SCRAP BOOK!) and I'm sure I'll be thankful that I did. Maybe I can even talk my poor husband into participating. BWAHAHAHAHAH!!
Anyway, WELCOME to our crazy world

4 comments from the peanut gallery:

Cara October 17, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

So glad you've succumbed!! Your background is super cute and I cannot believe how big your kids are!! I guess that means we haven't hung out for a while....Bees game NEXT season??

Erin Boyle October 17, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Sonni,
I am so proud of you. I love it that you finally gave into my peer pressure to BLOG with the rest of us!
Love you
Erin

johnandcourtney October 19, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Fun to see you guys and keep up with how your family is doing.

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

I am so glad you gave into Erin, she is a convincing girl! You will love having a record of your lives as your kids grow up! Yeah for you!

Labels

About This Blog


  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP