TRADITION!!!
Over the years, Erik and I have come up with a few traditions of our own that we LOVE and follow religiously. This one happens to be my favorite!! Every year we go to the pumpkin patch, walk around until we all find our PERFECT pumpkin, once found, take our picture with our wicked cool pumpkin, pay for said pumpkins (OUCH!) and last but not least, take a group photo with all of our awesome finds. (The past couple of years, we have added a hay ride into the mix and the kids think it is the coolest thing ever.) As Erik and I were putting all of our photos together for this, we realized how much time has gone by and how much our kids have grown! HOLY CRAP...Where have I been!?!?! 








(Unfortunately, 1999 and 2004 have gone MIA! They will be added as soon as they are found!)
I am so glad that this random tradition started so many years ago!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!
4 comments from the peanut gallery:
Love the early photos! Especially the one of a very little Tyler, ans a very young looking Erik. What a great succession of photos!
FUN pictures!!!
SONNI - I can't believe you gave in. You're a BLOGGER now? Oh man, I'll have to for sure stalk you now. ;)
Welcome! :)
p.s. I've tried to call you SEVERAL times to inform you Clark & I are in UT, but your cell phone must have gone MIA as well :P
love the pics they are great. this is a great family tradition.
glenna
p.s. you have been tagged by votemckinley
I love traditions they are so fun to look forward to!
Post a Comment